- Register for School How to register for school and what you need to bring
- Update from Mr. Howden A bi-weekly update about important news and dates
- McAuliffe MonthlyRead about what is happening for the month at McAuliffe.
- PTSA Learns about PTSA activities and events.
- For Students & FamiliesLinks to Skyward Family Access, Classlink, OneDrive, Email and more
- School and Bus FinderFind your child's school and bus route.
- Peachjar eflyersFind area activities and info.
- School Supply ListFind the supply lists by grade level for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Online Payment PortalPay fees for school items such as field trips.
- McAuliffe Student Handbook Read to learn about student expectations
- LibraryFind information about our school library.
- Music Learn about music class and access some music activities.
- McAuliffe ASBLearn about our school ASB program and activities.
- Camp SeymourFind information about outdoor camp for fifth-grade students.
School Hours: 9:20am-3:50pm (M,T,TH,F) 9:20am-2:20pm (W)
- School Hours and Schedule
- Principal: Brady Howden
- Associate Principal: Holly Knowles
- Office Manager: Kathleen Jeffcoat
- Secretary/Registrar: Heather Cobb
- Attendance/Safe Arrival: 425-936-2621
- Attendance Email: McAuliffeESAttend@lwsd.org
- Main Number: 425-936-2620
- Health Room Secretary
- Health Room: 425-936-2624
(Health room number is for returning calls if there has been a health issue, not for absences.)
Students at McAuliffe Elementary School set out to collect food for families in need. They wanted to find a unique time to collect food that wasn’t during the holidays when many others are donating at the same time.
Please fill out the Pre-Approved Attendance form and return to either your child's teacher or the office before leaving. Open in Chrome or Edge for a form that can be filled-in and then printed.