The mission of the Library and Information Program is to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information.Welcome to the McAuliffe Library!
Julie Martin, Librarian
Laura Gallant, Library Assistant
Amazon Wish List
Use this link to reach our Amazon Wish List:
- Battle of the Books 2019-20
List of books for 2019-2020 Battle of the Books reading challenge.
- Research and Homework Help: Grades K-5
Includes links to databases and library catalogs
- AR Book Finder
Search for book titles based on authors, topics, or titles of books.
- Find Good Books
Looking for a good book? Try These websites for award-winners.
- Elementary School Students: Useful Databases
Includes descriptions of what is in each database
- King County Library Homework Help
Find websites to assist with school assignments.
The McAuliffe library is open to families before and after school most days. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday: 9:00 - 9:15 and 3:50 - 4:05
- Tuesday: 9:00 - 9:15 and 3:50 - 4:05
- Wednesday: 9:00 - 9:15
- Thursday: 3:50 - 4:05
- Friday: 9:00 - 9:15 and 3:50 - 4:05